The memory is quite fast thanks to the UFS 3.1 memory and proves to be reliable and fast in our benchmarks. The frequency of 162.3 Hz is relatively low, so sensitive users will likely notice flickering and experience eyestrain at the stated brightness setting and below. However, the Black Shark Joy Buds were the stand-out accessory among the bunch. Noise-canceling, low latency, smart, and were sent with a charging case. Like everything else in the Black Shark suite of accessories, they have quick-connect functionality with the phone itself.
Black Shark’s latest entry, as Gen Z would say, is “built different.” The Black Shark 4 Pro looks and feels more like a traditional smartphone than it does a gaming one. Its once jarring and riveting roots have morphed into a more polished and virtuosic approach. Yet, beneath the waters of that calm façade is a device that is ever so capable of chomping through a sea of competing gaming phones.
- This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
- The body material is an important consideration for users who want a premium device or need the device for long term use.
- Xiaomi’s latest mobile comes with amazing specifications and price in USA.
INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Coolpad firmware versions Download Coolpad Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video … However, before continuing, let me differentiate between a USB driver and an ADB driver. In simple terms, a USB driver is used to flash the stock firmware on your Xiaomi smartphone, while an ADB driver is used to connect your phone to a computer. A USB driver is required when trying to flash a custom ROM when trying to root stock ROM (firmware) or update a new firmware on your Smartphone.
- The smartphone display matrix is based on Super AMOLED technology and has a screen diagonal of 6.7 inches.
- When you watch videos or start a live stream, your phone’s screen, CPU, and GPU work simultaneously.
- I didn’t notice any inconsistency in rendering in ultra wide-angle compared to wide-angle, which is good.
- Meanwhile, if you want to connect the phone to use the Official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro PC Suite, you only need the Official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ADB Driver.
- Black Shark Technology CEO Luo Yuzhou confirmed on Weibo that all units of Black Shark 3S are sold out, so Black Shark 4 will be on the market soon.
- The gaming-focused phone sets an interesting premise, putting forward features like a 144Hz refresh rate on an AMOLED panel, 120W HyperCharge, and a 720Hz touch sampling rate.
Higher sampling rates, as with the Black Shark, let the phone register your taps, flicks, and movements more quickly and frequently. Before even getting into the important game-related features, the device packs a lot of great specs at its price. Our resident Apple expert, Lewis covers everything from iPhone to AirPods, plus a range of smartphones, tablets, laptops and gaming hardware. The problem is that with the upgraded Snapdragon 888 Plus readily available and next-gen Snapdragon 8 Gen 1-equipped phones rolling out, the Snapdragon 888 chipset is starting to show its age. While it doesn’t make a difference right now, as developers lean into the extra power on offer from the latest chipsets, you may see a drop in performance. It’s handy for notifications when your phone is face-down on a table, but it doesn’t really benefit gamers – and it’s a fairly basic iteration compared to the lighting on the Asus ROG Phone 5S and Red Magic 6S Pro.