Our highly experienced team of experts will evaluate your current processes, future goals, and your strengths and weaknesses against QA best practices that are specific to your industry and structure. We then create a baseline of your efficiency and productivity so we can monitor improvements and progress. Last, we identify and document the quality gaps in your QA process, methodology, or general approach and create an action plan to remedy the problems. After the initial assessment, we’ll have quarterly visits to help assess the action plan implementation and monitor your team’s improved productivity against the baseline.
Our goal is to identify deficiencies and broken processes to help you and your team realize ways to improve and optimize your QA team. We will build a complete picture on how your Software Development Life Cycle is operating. For example, poor requirements can have a domino effect on your team and overall quality.
Very often our assessments identify following common gaps:
– Lack of a centralized mechanism to trace requirements to test cases, test instances, and/or defects
– Limitations in end-to-end traceability and on-demand reporting resulting from the use of separate tools for Test Management and Defect Management
– The unnecessarily large volume of testing executed due to lack of test optimization and/or risk-based testing practices
– Limited throughput due to lack of test automation
– Weak defect and execution metrics reporting and lack of strategic quality metrics